Wine tasting tonight was at Heart, in the Mission District, SF. Really nice joint. Modern but casual. Check out the pictures on their website: they are representative of the place!
De Moor, Bourgogne Chitry, Chard., 2007 (white)
- very light, shy, herbaceous, acid.
Valli Unite brut & beast frizzante, 2008 (white)
- light, hay, acid
Valli Unite Bianchino (white)
- delicious ripe apricot on the nose
- herbaceous, bitter, acid
Bregeon Muscadet Reserve sur Lie, 2002 (white)
- Pear on the nose, acid in the mouth
Occhipinti SP68, 2009 (red)
- nose: velvet, warm and strawberry
- mouth: delicious and surprising. Full of fruit. Enjoyable!
Paolo Bea San Valentino Umbria Rosso, 2006 (red)
- Medium-bodied, light in texture, hay, taste of rice
Chateau Bellevue Lussac St-Emilion (red)
- Strawberry, tannic.