Tonight was a detour to Arlequin.
Chard., Broadsite ‘James Berry’ Paso Robles 2009 (white)
- round, creamy, acid, a little sweet, delicious!
Sky Vineyards Rose of zinfandel Mt Veeder Napa Valley 2009 (rose)
- Glimpse of raspberry on the nose
- Waterish, rose petals, too delicate
Morgon Gamay Noir, Marcel Lapierre, 2008 (red)
- leather, pepper, cognac
- Pepper on mid-palate, surprising late finish of pepperish beetroots
- very interesting, incredibly long
Pingback: A visit to Broc Cellars | Wino Brothers